Saturday 15 August 2015

Hi..... Happy independence day to all...
Posting something after a very long time...
Am happy to rejoin my blog once again... Sanjog dekhiye, aj apne blog pe dubara se likh paa rai hu, or wo b us din jis din hum azad hue the... Sanjog isse isliye keh rai hu kyunki 2-3 days pehle hi, my DREAMS GOT FREEDOM ONCE AGAIN... and I had to share this gud news with u all.... And finally I am telling this to u on the Eve of indpndnce day itselfff....

Some time before, say 2-3 years, the trend of my life moved in an opposite direction... Compromisingly, I accepted that, as the way of my life, BUT ALWAYS USED TO MISS MY DREAMS, MY PASSION....
Mano aise tha ki mere sapne kahin kho gaye ho...

But some 2-3 days b4, suddenly some words came out from my mouth, which were, "I WANNA FULFILL MY DREAMS"...aisa laga ki dubara se jeene lagi hu... Really, life once again is seeming beautifulll...
Jis insan ne apne sapno ko khoya ho, wahi samajh sakta hai ki unke bina jeena kitna mushkill hta h.... I m lucky....Touchwood... Ki mjhe mere sapne dubara mil gaye....
Now I pray to God, just one thing, that give me the conviction and dedication to fulfill my dreams and prove myself..... Thanku God thanku so much for being kind to me once again.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment