Tuesday 10 April 2012

LET'S SEE WHAT LIFE UNVEILS TO ME?

Life has once again exposed me to the same turmoil and confusion, which i underwent exactly an year ago. A storm of ambiguity and unpredictiblity has invaded my mind. I am in a total dilemma, what to do, and what not to do?
My course is at the verge of completion. And now i am thinking what to pursue further?
And the thing which is pinching me is what would be the perfect recipe for me to cook?

In this one year of my diploma, i lived each and every moment of my life, and to its total contrast in my graduation, i cursed me every next day, as i was not able to enjoy what i was doing. I was feeling as if my identity has totally lost, my freedom snatched, and me not able to set compatablity between me and my studies.

Now its a tough decision, because i am searching for the line in which my identity emboses and i get engulf so much in my work that i don't even realize what is happening in the outer world. I want to enjoy every moment.
With my continuous efforts lets see what life unveils to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment