Tuesday 6 March 2012

POOJA AS A JOURNALIST

Initially i did b.com from d.e.i. but i personally wanted to optforbachelor's in mass comm. but as there is no good institute in agra for such, therefore family didn't allowed me to go to delhi. now after completing my graduation i again tried my level best to convince my family. 

infact i secretly downloaded the form of Jamia Milia, Delhi, filled it up, got a demand draft made of Rs 500, on which i spent my whole pocket money and posted it to Jamia Milia. My family came to know about that blunder of mine (according to their mentality) when i received my admit card for the entrance test. and the rest yyou can imagine.........................

it was a great xperience. i got a demand draft made on my own for the first time in life. fortunately my parents allowed me to go their and give the entrance test, but unfortunately i was not selected.

i tried to secretly fill the form of I.P.U. DELHI. i wasted my 3hours roaming on the strets of sanjay place to find the indan bank(as the website of i.p.u. displayed the same place, to avail the forms of the college) but afer wasting so much time i discovered that there is no such bank in sanjay place, one branch of the same is located at diwani but it used to provide the forms earlier and now it,s not engaged in ay such kind of business.

And now finally i am in d.e.i pursuingdiploma in mass comm. this also has a great story behind.
i filled the form of m.b.a as well as mass comm. i wanted to do mass comm but my parents wanted me to do m.b.a. 

but afterall i am also pooja. i went to the colledge on the day of interview. appeared in the writen exam, but escaped the interview and the g.d. next day. andto my parents it seems as if i failed to get
admision to m.b.a.

finally i am happy................. i love the work i m going to do..................i love the life as it's the way i want it to be or mre practically "let life be the way it wants to be, it will also add a good number of pges to my diary...............karlo jo bhi karna hai, pooja ko jo karna hai, pooja wo karke rahegiiiiiiiii.


No comments:

Post a Comment